Thanks Hans for the fix!

I have noticed, that spotcolors can be used in tikz, but they are darker.
Is that wanted or a bug?

MWE:

\usemodule[tikz]
\starttext
\definecolor[gruen][c=0.52,y=0.86]
\definespotcolor[mycol][gruen][p=1]
\definespotcolor[mycol_h][gruen][p=0.5]
\definespotcolor[mycol_q][gruen][p=0.25]
\startcolor[mycol]
{\bfa Test Test Test Test Test}
\stopcolor

\starttikzpicture
\fill[mycol] (0, 0) rectangle (2,4);
\fill[mycol_h] (2, 0) rectangle ++(2,4);
\fill[mycol_q] (4, 0) rectangle ++(2,4);
\stoptikzpicture
\stoptext

I expect the first rectangle to have the same color as the (wanted) color
of the text. But the color of the text is closer to the color of the
rectangle in the middle (50%).

Christian