On 4/16/2015 9:34 PM, Christian Prim wrote:
Hi Hans

is it correct, that with the new beta one can just use rgb-colors using
tikz or is there a bug preventing the usage of cmyk-colors as it used to
work before?

cmyk should work ok but afaik tikz assumes rgb in some cases so that prohibits that we can do automatic conversion tp other color spaces at he context end

Thanks!

Christian

PS.: See mail below for MWE showing false cmyk colors in tikz.