Hi Hans,
I encountered while experimenting with the latest beta version of standalone context to a problem when using the splitter. When I process without header file then compilation crashed when you compile the latest beta version. Conversely, the processing of a header file is no problem. ConTEXt while compiling the 2014 TL is fine in both cases. I do not know from which beta version was a problem, I discovered it by accident until now. Send minimal example. When gCSVHeader = true everything is OK when it is gCSVHeader = false and compilation fails.

Thanx for any advice
Jaroslav Hajtmar

Here is my minimal version of problematic example:

% csvfile.txt content:
% first,second,third,fourth
% 1,"2","3","4"
% "a","b","c","d"
% "foo","bar""baz","boogie","xyzzy"
%

\starttext

\startluacode
     --gCSVHeader=true -- works fine when compiled any version of ConTeXt
gCSVHeader=false -- crashed, when compiled by last beta version of standalone
     gColNames={}
     gColumnNames={}
     local inpcsvfile='csvfile.txt'
     local currentlyprocessedcsvfile = io.loaddata(inpcsvfile)
     local mycsvsplitter = utilities.parsers.rfc4180splitter{
        separator = ',',
        quote = '"',
        }
    if gCSVHeader then
gTableRows, gColumnNames = mycsvsplitter(currentlyprocessedcsvfile,true)
     inspect(gTableRows)
     inspect(gColumnNames)
         for i=1,#gTableRows[1] do
            gColNames[tostring(gColumnNames[i])] = i -- for indexing use
        end
    else
      gTableRows = mycsvsplitter(currentlyprocessedcsvfile)
      inspect(gTableRows)
      -- ad now set column names for withoutheader situation:
        for i=1,#gTableRows[1] do
        context(gTableRows[i])
         gColumnNames[i]='c'..(i)
        end
    end
     gNumRows=#gTableRows -- Getting number of rows
      gNumCols=#gTableRows[1] -- Getting number of columns

     context.setgvalue("numrows",tostring(gNumRows))
     context.setgvalue("numcols",tostring(gNumCols))
     context.setgvalue("filename",tostring(inpcsvfile))
\stopluacode

File \filename\ has \numrows\ lines and \numcols\ columns.