On 7/4/2015 6:45 PM, Alan BRASLAU wrote:
On Fri, 3 Jul 2015 19:19:58 +0200
Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl> wrote:

(i'm pretty sure that context was one of the first to support for
instance field (widget) trees but support for that in viewers changes
each version so one never knows what is the right way as specs
predate support in viewers)

(in the same fashion tagging and layers is/are useless till it gets
supported in other viewers than acrobat)

Maybe a subject to discuss at the next ConTeXt meeting.

sure but in the meantime we need to find a way to determine what works and what not, for instance, as i mentioned that context already adds a rolemap

11 0 obj
<< /ParentTree 12 0 R /K 29 0 R /RoleMap << /sectiontitle /H /section /Sect /sectionnumber /H /document /Div >> /Type /StructTreeRoot >>
endobj

we have no way to check if that works (so maybe we need to have a page on the wiki with a viewer/functionality matrix)

(ok, we could peek into files produced by word and see what gets added there but even then)