Thanks Taco very much.

At this point, it really works in simple situations, but in the event that this solution will incorporate into the existing system, then I have big problems with expansion (values are not updated in macros). I need more solutions using something like context.setgvalue, or at least according to the following example. If they could incorporate the remaining two definitions
ie
\def\simpleA {content when parameter is missing}
\def\complexA[#1]{parameter #1}

into luacode (probably encounter a problem with #), so it might work. Can not think of anyone, how it could be done differently?
Thanks Jaroslav Hajtmar

Here is minimal example:

\ctxlua{
xlsname='A'
content='content when parameter is missing'
context([[\definecomplexorsimple\]]..xlsname)
%context([[\def\simple]]..xlsname..[[{]]..content..[[}]])
%context([[\def\complex]]..xlsname..'[#1]'..[[{Neco: #1}]])
}

\def\simpleA {content when parameter is missing}
\def\complexA[#1]{parameter #1}

\type{\A}: \A

\type{\A[5]}: \A[5]

\stoptext