Thanx to Hans and Taco too,

ad Taco) ala Perhaps interfaces.definecommand could be extended with a way to do global definitions? Indeed it seems to me. Changes in lua code does not affect the results in ConTeXt.

ad Hans) interfaces.setmacro("name","value")

Thanx, II tried to use it, but somehow I can not realize what I wanted. Not available somewhere a minimal example? I tried to scan codes in the folder with the installation of ConTeXt, but I never encountered a working example of where you could bounce.
Thanks Jaroslav Hajtmar