Here is what I do:

Tetrahedron:ConTeXt matthias$ mkdir ~/context
Tetrahedron:ConTeXt matthias$ cd ~/context
Tetrahedron:context matthias$ rsync -ptv
rsync://contextgarden.net/minimals/setup/first-setup.sh .
first-setup.sh

sent 38 bytes  received 3636 bytes  1469.60 bytes/sec
total size is 3525  speedup is 0.96

and the files are definitely there. Do you have a space in /context directory?
Then you might need apostrophes.

Matthias

On Jan 17, 2016, at 8:08 AM, Jaroslav Hajtmar