Hello.
Thanks to Otared and Matthias too for their solutions. Otared's method is working, Mathias method unfortunaly not working. ConTeXt is already installed on my MacBookAir. I dont know why, but It seems that for some reason rsync does not download the first-setup.sh file into my installation directory. After I put first-setup.sh file manually into install directory and then I run the installation script, then everything is all right till the end. At this moment, I still struggle with settings an appropriate environment variables so that everything worked like on my Windows PC installation. Running at (for me) an unfamiliar OS-X it is for me still long run (but adventurous) :-). However installation on my MAC is currently commissioned and operational. Thanks for the advices.

Jaroslav Hajtmar