On 2016-02-16 11:18, Hans Hagen wrote:
On 2/16/2016 4:23 PM, Alan BRASLAU wrote:
On Tue, 16 Feb 2016 11:30:50 +0100
Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl> wrote:

  Can we get a guide?

some day ... but your observations are quite ok ...

You could Wikify it! ;-)

Me? Rik you mean ...

Hans (too busy with other manuals)

Done.

I updated the description at Command/enabletrackers <http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Command/enabletrackers> and added two pages, Trackers/typesetters.suspects <http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Trackers/typesetters.suspects> and Trackers/visualizers.justification <http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Trackers/visualizers.justification>. I am not well-versed in the structure of the wiki, so perhaps others can add appropriate decorations to the new pages, and move the new pages if they belong elsewhere. Others might also be interested in adding documentation for other trackers in that hierarchy.

--
rik