On 02/27/2016 02:40 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The beta has a bit adapted note interactivity (rather tricky as these
> inserts have their own weirdness)

Many thanks for the implementation, Hans.

> I can't check much (as I don't know what to expect, but there is no real
> definition of qualitative behaviour there anyway) but this is what can
> be done. I have no clue to what extent complex interactions between
> footnote splitting and their content can interfere.

I’m afraid that this modification of your sample shows an issue:

    \setupnotes[location=text]
    \setupinteraction[state=start,focus=standard]

    \starttext
    \chapter{Text}
        \dorecurse{10}{note #1%
            \footnote[reference:#1]{\input ward \input tufte\relax}\par}
        \par
        \goto{OEPS  3}[reference:3]
        \goto{OEPS 10}[reference:10]
    \chapter{Notes}
    \placefootnotes
    \stoptext

Links from the first page land in the next footnote than they should.
Links that come back to the first page seem to be fine.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk