> On 18 May 2016, at 14:39, Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl> wrote:
>
> On 5/18/2016 2:09 PM, Meer, Hans van der wrote:
>> What is the latest edition of "ConTeXt commands"? The one I have here is
>> dated July 1,2015. It is missing some commands however: \setupnotes to name
>> an example.
>>
>> I find it a very handy document, but alas it is not standard in the
>> contextbeta distribution as for example the LuaTeX manual in latest editiion
>> is.
>> Otherwise, where is it to be found? It seems absent from the Contextgarden
>> homepage.
>
> search for i-context.pdf

Found it, but wouldn't have looked for the pdf in the mkiv-sources directory.
May I express the wish that it will be standard located in
"tex/texmf-context/doc/context/documents/general/manuals" where the other ones
are? Then I need one symbolic link only "to find them all" (for the Tolkien
fans 😃)

Hans van der Meer