On 5/18/2016 3:15 PM, Mohammad Hossein Bateni wrote:
This document is pretty handy and I did not know about it.  Thanks!

the setups have always been there but i never really kept them in sync with the latest additions but ... recently they have been upgraded to describe nearly all commands (also low level ones) .. a pretty impressive effort by Wolfgang ... the intetface files have been split in smaller files and are under the interface subpath alongside base

Hans

<mailto:pra...@wxs.nl>> wrote:

    > On 5/18/2016 2:09 PM, Meer, Hans van der wrote:
    >> What is the latest edition of "ConTeXt commands"? The one I have here is
dated July 1,2015. It is missing some commands however: \setupnotes to name an example.

    >> I find it a very handy document, but alas it is not standard in the
contextbeta distribution as for example the LuaTeX manual in latest editiion is.
    >> Otherwise, where is it to be found? It seems absent from the
Contextgarden homepage.

    > search for i-context.pdf

    Found it, but wouldn't have looked for the pdf in the mkiv-sources
    directory.
    May I express the wish that it will be standard located in
    "tex/texmf-context/doc/context/documents/general/manuals" where the
    other ones are? Then I need one symbolic link only "to find them
    all" (for the Tolkien fans 😃)

    Hans van der Meer