Mikael P. Sundqvist <mailto:mic...@gmail.com>
3. November 2016 um 16:14
Dear Otared (and others),

while waiting for Hans reply on the \namedenumerationparameter and
\enumerationparameter, this is the best I could do. Now, only
"Question" is clickable and not the number, but I think I could live
with that if no other solution show up.
The reference value is set in a group and can only be accessed within this group
but you can use \currentconstructionreference to access it.

\setupinteraction[state=start]

\define[1]\QuestionTextCommand
{\doifreferencefoundelse{answer:\cldcontext{lpeg.match(lpeg.secondofsplit(":"),"\currentconstructionreference")}} {\goto{#1}[answer:\cldcontext{lpeg.match(lpeg.secondofsplit(":"),"\currentconstructionreference")}]}
     {#1}}

\define[1]\AnswerTextCommand
{\doifreferencefoundelse{question:\cldcontext{lpeg.match(lpeg.secondofsplit(":"),"\currentconstructionreference")}} {\goto{#1}[question:\cldcontext{lpeg.match(lpeg.secondofsplit(":"),"\currentconstructionreference")}]}
     {#1}}

\defineenumeration [question] [text=Question,headcommand=\QuestionTextCommand]
\defineenumeration [answer]   [text=Answer,headcommand=\AnswerTextCommand]

\starttext

\startquestion[question:knuth]
\input knuth
\stopquestion