Hans Hagen írta:
>On 11/11/2016 4:26 PM, Csikos Bela wrote:
>> Dear list members:
>>
>> I have this simple table:
>>
>> \starttext
>> \placetable[here]{title}{
>> \setuptables[bodyfont=8pt,rulethickness=0.04em]
>> \start
>> \setuplocalinterlinespace[2.2ex]
>> \starttable[|lp(5cm)|lp(5cm)|cp(2cm)|]
>> \HL[2]
>> \NC \bf First Column \NC \bf Second Column \NC \bf Third Column \NC \SR
>> \HL
>> \NC Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Curabitur massa
>> turpis,
>> semper quis fringilla ut, viverra nec risus. \NC Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet,
>> consectetur adipiscing elit. \NC Lorem ipsum \NC \SR
>> \HL
>> \NC Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus
>> \NC Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus \NC Pellentesque
>> \NC \SR
>> \HL
>> \NC Donec nunc lorem, sollicitudin vel sodales eget \NC Donec nunc lorem,
>> sollicitudin vel sodales eget Donec nunc lorem, sollicitudin vel sodales
>> eget \NC Donec \NC \SR
>> \HL[2]
>> \stoptable
>> \stop}
>> \stoptext
>>
>> I have some questions related to the above table.
>>
>> 1. How can I set the distance between the text (in rows) and the rule above
>> and  below the text, separately?
>> I find that the rules are too close to the text. I tried \setuptables'
>> height and depth options but those are
>> not what I need, I guess. What are height and depth options are for exactly?

Thank you for your answer.

>it's not configurable

Is it configurable in other table types, e.g. in TABLE or xtables?

>i'll an openup key
>

>\unprotect
>
>\def\tabl_table_normal_full_rule
>   {\starttablenoalign
>    \!ttGetHalfRuleThickness
>    \scratchdistance\directtablesparameter\c!openup
>    \ifzeropt\scratchdistance\else\kern\scratchdistance\fi
>    \hrule\s!height\scratchdimen\s!depth\scratchdimen
>    \ifzeropt\scratchdistance\else\kern\scratchdistance\fi
>    \stoptablenoalign}
>
>\setuptables
>   [\c!openup=\zeropoint]
>
>\protect

>% \setuplocalinterlinespace[2.2ex]
>\setuptables
>   [openup=-.2ex]

Thank you. This forks for the distance between the rule and the top of the
following text,
but not for the distance between the bottom of the text and the following rule.
How would it be that?

Thank you in advance,

bcsikos