On Sat, 24 Dec 2016, Jaroslav Hajtmar wrote:

It seems now, that everything at this time works as intended. Many thanks for your support. Below is a minimal example. Attached is a PDF sample result.

Nice to know that it works.

I tried also to experiment with the choice "object = no", as suggested by Hans, but without success.

Note that it is "object=no" (without spaces around equal to)

I would asking if you make any changes in filter module?
Or have I misunderstood Your opinion?

I will add the code between \unprotect ... \protect to the filter module after
I have tested it a bit more thoroughly.

Aditya