Dear Hans,

> 2017. 6. 18. 오후 8:00, Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl> 작성:
>
> this is how tex works: just look at inline math

Yes, you are right.
To start a new line with a sign may be a preference  of me and some others.
I found a document which illustrates the different displays of a long equations
in LaTeX.

https://www.andy-roberts.net/res/writing/latex/longeqns.pdf
<https://www.andy-roberts.net/res/writing/latex/longeqns.pdf>

I think that I ask you too much.
You may leave it to user to choose.

Thank you for the example that I just saw. It looks good to me.

Best regards,

Dalyoung