Hi all,

I came across the problem with typesetting long URLs containing special
characters transformed to hexadecimal form. Hyphenation of URLs is needed.

Minimal examples (URL taken from our garden and adopted):

1.
\hyphenatedurl{http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/03/05/a-former-book-designer-says-good-riddance-to-print/?hpw\%20hpw}
2.
\hyphenatedurl[]{http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/03/05/a-former-book-designer-says-good-riddance-to-print/?hpw\%20hpw}

Ad 1:
Hyphenation of the URL is OK, but the output contains
percent sign preceded by escaping backslash.

Ad 2:
Percent sign is not escaped but hyphenation of the URL does not operate.
I hoped that there could be any option for this purpose but it seems not,
brackets are printed out, too.

Thank in advance for the help and best regards,

Tomas