On 08/22/2017 03:17 AM, Brian Ballsun-Stanton wrote:
> Hi Pablo,
>
> It helped. (The numbers are eaten, but I think the example is important.

Hi Brian,

sorry, I simply forgot (and I didn’t see it in the sample because I
didn’t wrap everything inside a TEXpage).

\setupnotations[alternative=serried] is required here:

    \setupnotes[location=text]
    \setupnotations[alternative=serried]
    \starttext
    \bTABLE[split=repeat,align=normal]
       \bTR\bTD Something\postponenotes\footnote[x]{bla bla}\eTD\eTR
       \bTR\bTD Foo\note[x] \eTD\eTR
    \eTABLE
    \flushnotes
    \placenotes[footnote]
    \stoptext

BTW, it would be important to warn the reader that both \setupnotes and
\setupnotations are required because of the wiki.

I hope it is fine now,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk