On 10/14/2017 06:56 PM, Rik Kabel wrote:
> In a doublesided document, how can I suppress the chapter title marking
> in the header of the blank page that follows a chapter in which the text
> ends on a recto page? I do not want to suppress the header.

Hi Rik,

if you want pages in pages without headers, I guess you should use
layers to place the page numbers.

> The following example shows the problem on pages 4 and 6. I notice that
> the Contents chapter does not exhibit this problem (page 2).

This is just by chance. In your sample you asked for chapter (not for
title) in headers.

> But checking the source for /completecontent/ provides no useful
> information. Indeed, when I use /title/ instead of /chapter/, as done
> in strc-lis.mkvi, page 2 gets the marking as well!
Actually, \completecontent uses \title, not \chapter.

Just in case it might help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk