here too:

$ context --version

mtx-context     | ConTeXt Process Management 1.02
mtx-context     |
mtx-context     | main context file:
/Applications/ConTeXt/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkiv/context.mkiv
mtx-context     | current version: 2017.11.01 15:58

$ contextjit --version
/Applications/ConTeXt/tex/texmf-osx-64/bin/mtxrun:633: attempt to index local
‘searchers' (a nil value)

(on OSX 10.11.6)

.F