On 6 November 2017 at 20:07, Pablo Rodriguez <oi...@gmx.es> wrote:
> On 11/06/2017 07:04 PM, Floris van Manen wrote:
>> so is the error related to an incompatible luatex?
>
> Florian,
>
> I know that correlation isn’t causation, so I can only guess ;-).
>
> It might be that ConTeXt Standalone should have the binaries updated in
> all platforms.

I manually updated linux, but all other platforms are still outdated
from trunk. The tagged version doesn't compile at all (maybe it
requires C++11?).

There were some architectural changes and I'm not able to access some
build machines, including an old Mac VM (I can create a new one
locally, just not today).

Mojca