On 12/19/2017 08:26 PM, Aditya Mahajan wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Dec 2017, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
>> [...]
>> Would it be possible that all comments in type and typing (at least, for
>> Lua, XML and TeX) would have the same formatting for the whole comment
>> contents, including the comment signs?
>>
>> Sorry, but with the current output, it is hard to see (for total
>> newbies) what is part of the comment and what not. And the text editor
>> will display something different.
>>
>> I’m afraid that the scite module isn’t an option for me.
>
> t-vim parses this correctly, but IIRC, you don't want to use the vim
> module either, right?

Aditya,

I checked your t-vim module months ago and I don’t remember which were
the problems, but I had to discard it.

I reported this issue three times before (twice in August and once in
October). What strikes me most is not why it hasn’t been fixed yet, but
which is the rationale behind this behavior.

I was writing an (Spanish) introduction to ConTeXt and I had to stop it
because I couldn’t explain comments having a different color scheme in
text than the display in a text editor (TeXworks to name the most simple
one).

But I hope this can be fixed in the future.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk