Hi mailing list,

I'm having some trouble with (interactive) references. I had a quick
search of the mailing list and couldn't find any talk about this kind of
issue, so I'm asking now. Hoping you could help me out.

Consider the following example document.

\setupinteraction
  [
    state=start,
    % focus=standard,
  ]

\starttext
\startchapter[title=Some Title, reference=pt:ref]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, \periods

\startplaceformula[reference=eq:ref]
  \startformula
    c^2 = a^2 + b^2.
  \stopformula
\stopplaceformula

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, \periods

\startitemize[r]
  \startitem[it:ref]
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, \periods
  \stopitem
\stopitemize

And now we can refer to formula~\in[eq:ref], chapter~\in[pt:ref], and
item~\in[it:ref].

\page

And now we can refer to formula~\in[eq:ref], chapter~\in[pt:ref], and
item~\in[it:ref].

\stopchapter
\stoptext

All is well with the default setting for focus. I don't like that with
most (?) PDF viewers the default setting changes the zoom level, so I
usually turn on \setupinteraction[focus=standard] instead. But this
seems to break (some of) the interactive links. The links to the the
chapter and item still work, but the links to the formula are broken.

As an experiment, I just tried this with a couple different viewers
(Firefox, Evince, Okular, Xpdf, Qpdfview) and (putting
\setupinteraction[focus=standard] back in) the link is indeed broken on
all of them, /except/ for Qpdfview which still seems to understand it.

What's going on here?

Thanks in advance, Lawrence