Pablo,

Thanks very much for your replies. It's reassuring to see (it seems)
that I've not overlooked some extra option that magically does the job
:) Worst case scenario I'll hack something together, or just settle for
the default focus functionality, which is not the end of the world. Just
feel like there should be a better/more elegant way.