On 04/13/2018 11:14 PM, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> On 11 April 2018 at 22:37, Hans Hagen wrote:
>> On 4/11/2018 10:08 PM, Brian Hunt wrote:
>>
>>> 3. Add texlua (and texluac?) to
>>>    a. the setup rsync bin/ directories
>>>    b. the tex/texmf-linuxmusl(|-ppc|-64)
>>
>> we don't use texluac, don't need texlua on windows and on linux texlua is
>> just a symlink
>
> This was entirely my fault which has been fixed in the meantime.
>
>> if musl needs different bin then there should be a different initial
>> download i think because basically we're now talking of: windows, osx,
>> linux, linuxmusl (a different species)
>
> Exactly. We have that. And most bits and pieces are in place to allow
> that, except for the problem with mtxrun not being able to determine
> the platform correctly.

Actually, the musl detection only has to be peformed for downloading
binaries.  Once those binaries are installed, they behave exactly like
the linux-64 binaries.  I would suggest to simply drop musl binaries in
the texmf-linux-64 folder as well. (Who has ConTeXt for multiple
platforms on their computer anyway?) That would render all the funny
business of calling ldd in mtxrun superfluous.