I just thought of another thing.

Could you expose _all_ the subtypes of _all_ the different node types similar to node.id? (currently this is only enabled for whatsits) As of now I always have to go to texnodes.w, find the array and count to find out which number a subtype has. It would be much easier if we could

    node.new("noad", "bin")

instead of

    node.new("noad", 4)

and I would also like to see