Dear list,

With ConTeXt standalone there was an easy way to update the install script and
the distrivution using

    rsync -ptv rsync://contextgarden.net/minimals/setup/first-setup.sh .
    sh ./first-setup.sh --context=latest --engine=luatex --modules=all
--fonts=all

For LMTX it seems that I have to download the zip from
http://www.pragma-ade.nl/install.htm, extract it and then run install.sh to
account for possibly updated installation scripts.  Is there a resource where I
can download the (unzipped) install script and binaries via rsync directly?

On another note, it seems that I can't install modules and fonts in LMTX.  When
running

    mtxrun --script mtx-install.lua --help

I can see the options --modules and --fonts but running

    bin/mtxrun --script ./bin/mtx-install.lua --update --server="..."
--instance="..." --modules=all --fonts=all

seems to have no effect.  How do I install modules and fonts?

Cheers, Henri