On 4/4/2019 10:27 PM, Henri Menke wrote:
Dear list,

With ConTeXt standalone there was an easy way to update the install script and
the distrivution using

     rsync -ptv rsync://contextgarden.net/minimals/setup/first-setup.sh .
     sh ./first-setup.sh --context=latest --engine=luatex --modules=all
--fonts=all

For LMTX it seems that I have to download the zip from
http://www.pragma-ade.nl/install.htm, extract it and then run install.sh to

first=setup.sh never changed so there was no reason to download that, and the idea is that install.sh also is rather stable (and like fitst-setup it also updates)

account for possibly updated installation scripts.  Is there a resource where I
can download the (unzipped) install script and binaries via rsync directly?

currently not, you can just rerun the install script and it will only fetch new files (which is pretty fast) (unzipping the beta zip in texmf-context probably works ok too but that won't update binaries)

On another note, it seems that I can't install modules and fonts in LMTX.  When
running

     mtxrun --script mtx-install.lua --help

I can see the options --modules and --fonts but running

for modules and fonts you have to wait till mojca has the garden up and running (for now you can just copy the subtrees from a regular installation)

(i don't have such a local fonts tree as my own fonts tree is way larger and i don't want mixups)

     bin/mtxrun --script ./bin/mtx-install.lua --update --server="..."
--instance="..." --modules=all --fonts=all

seems to have no effect.  How do I install modules and fonts?
see above