On 29.09.19 16:31, Hans Hagen wrote:
Hi,

A week ago we had the (nice and pleasant) annual context meeting and as usual some new stuff has been presented there which was not yet in the distribution at that moment. Some pending code is now being moved into the distribution. Part is font related (lmtx only, not relevant for most users), most is metafun (luametafun or metafun xl or whatever name suits) related (including a new preliminary manual) which uses some new interfaces and therefore (currently) is lmtx only.

Hi Hans,

I just updated. I had to delete the cache for context to work again, got weird errors compiling a file that works normally. So my question: since creating a new cache and format takes only a few seconds, wouldn't it make sense to include it in install.sh ?
I've added that feature but one needs the new install.sh script then (from the zip).

(We also added openbsd installers.)