On 2/12/20 5:15 PM, Jan U. Hasecke wrote:
> [...]
> I just realized that the above output is the right output.

Hi Jan Ulrich,

you might check profiles that with VeraPDF (or simply \nopdfcompression
as first command in the source and search for the profile 😎),

> Ok. But now I have another question
>
> I want to install a new profile I downloaded from eci.org
> [...]
> But the file in texmf-local is not found
>
> backend         > profiles > profile specification 'PSO Uncoated
> ISO12647 ECI' not found in 'colorprofiles.xml, colorprofiles.lua'
>
> How can I make context aware of the files?

How about deleting the cache (simply remove
tex/context-cache/luatex-cache) and generate it again (by running
"mtxrun --generate", before compiling your source again?

I hope it helps,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk