Am 12.02.20 um 19:48 schrieb Pablo Rodriguez:
> On 2/12/20 5:15 PM, Jan U. Hasecke wrote:
>> [...]
>> I just realized that the above output is the right output.
>
> Hi Jan Ulrich,
>
> you might check profiles that with VeraPDF (or simply \nopdfcompression
> as first command in the source and search for the profile 😎),
>
>> Ok. But now I have another question
>>
>> I want to install a new profile I downloaded from eci.org
>> [...]
>> But the file in texmf-local is not found
>>
>> backend         > profiles > profile specification 'PSO Uncoated
>> ISO12647 ECI' not found in 'colorprofiles.xml, colorprofiles.lua'
>>
>> How can I make context aware of the files?
>
> How about deleting the cache (simply remove
> tex/context-cache/luatex-cache) and generate it again (by running
> "mtxrun --generate", before compiling your source again?

I get the error that was reported in another thread. :-(

resolvers       | resolving | warning: no lua configuration files found
resolvers       | resolving | no texmf paths are defined (using TEXMF)

.sh ./install.sh was the solution.

I cannot use mtxrun in a way like "mtxrun --locate" in lmtx:

$ mtxrun --locate
mtxrun          | forcing cache reload
resolvers       | resolving | looking for regular 'texmfcnf.lua' on
given path '/home/juh/texmf/web2c' from specification 'home:texmf/web2c'
resolvers       | resolving | looking for regular 'texmfcnf.lua' on
given path '/home/juh/texmf-local/web2c' from specification
'selfautoparent:/texmf-local/web2c'
resolvers       | resolving | looking for regular 'texmfcnf.lua' on
given path '/home/juh/texmf-context/web2c' from specification
'selfautoparent:/texmf-context/web2c'
resolvers       | resolving | looking for regular 'texmfcnf.lua' on
given path '/home/juh/texmf-dist/web2c' from specification
'selfautoparent:/texmf-dist/web2c'
resolvers       | resolving | looking for regular 'texmfcnf.lua' on
given path '/home/juh/texmf/web2c' from specification
'selfautoparent:/texmf/web2c'
resolvers       | resolving | looking for fallback 'contextcnf.lua' on
[...]
mtxrun          | the resolver databases are not present or outdated