Sun, Mar 29, 2020 ve 08:24:53PM +0200 Wolfgang Schuster napsal(a):
# Tomas Hala schrieb am 29.03.2020 um 19:55:
# >Hi all,
# >
# >I noticed the difference in behaviour of textcommand which depends
# >on the location: for top, bottom and page the \crlf (see MWE) is applied
# >while for the left and right not even if other values (\red, any-text)
# >are used as expecterd.
# >
# >How could I activate the textcommand=\crlf for location=right?
# >(The line break appears only the width of the figure becomes too small.)
# >
# >Tested with TL2019 and with version from Mar 6, 2020.
#
# 1. The cow figure is a PDF file.

Typo during cleaning the MWE, sorry.

# 2. Use the "spaceinbetween" key to add a break after the label + counter.

Unfortunately, spaceinbetween does not work with "right", too, I tried it
before.

# 3. Captions use "width=fit" as default setting which produces a
# horizontal box for your side float which ignores the \crlf command,
# when you change the setting to "width=max" in combination with
# "align=middle" the title start on a new line.

Thank you for the explanation, now it is clear.
And for the piece of code, too.

Best wishes,

Tomáš

#
# \setupexternalfigures
#   [location=default]
#
# \setupcaption
#   [figure]
#   [spaceinbetween=none,
#             width=max,
#             align=middle]
#
# \starttext
#
# \startplacefigure[location=top,title=Cow]
#   \externalfigure[cow][height=4cm]
# \stopplacefigure
# \samplefile{knuth}
#
# \startplacefigure[location=right,title=Cow]
#   \externalfigure[cow][height=4cm]
# \stopplacefigure
# \samplefile{knuth}
#