On 4/3/20 3:16 PM, Geert Dobbels wrote:
> Pablo,
>
> Gracias, your suggestion with \rownums works.  I will try this one too,
> since it is a simpler solution.  By the way, All information I have
> about handlecsv comes from the PDF file you wrote.  \rownums and \lineno
> are not explained in this document.  Do you know of documentation that
> describes those aspects ?

Geert,

de nada 😉. I know that handlecsv has many other features that aren’t
documented.

I don’t have much time now, but as I wrote the user manual, I didn’t
have many cases that didn’t look extremely complex. And this would be
the best way to scare newcomers.

If you aren’t scared, t-handlecsv.lua contains a complete list of
defined commands (as a huge comment near the end of the file). You might
 be interested in reading them.

Or feel free to ask here for help, if you don’t find the command, its
explanation, or the right approach to solve an issue dealing with data
from CSV files. (But please, individual issues, not the explatiation for
the whole command list 😅.)

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk