I am typesetting a document using pagecolumns to ensure that my footnotes
are set ragged-bottom in columns. I have observed some unexpected behavior
whenever the last column on a page is left incomplete: a blank page is
added at the end of the document. A minimal working example follows:

```

\starttext

\startpagecolumns[n=2]

\dorecurse{3}{\par\input zapf}

\stoppagecolumns

\stoptext
```

I typeset this using ConTeXt version 2020.03.10, as released with TeXLive
2020. Notably, if \dorecurse{3} is changed to \dorecurse{2} or
\dorecurse{6} (so that the text ends in the first column of a page), then
there is no problem. I have tried to fix this by specifying page=no in the
\startpagecolumns arguments, but it did not change anything. Is there
something else I am missing?

Thank you,

Joey