> Of course, I'm glad that TexLab project does provide LSP support and bringing
> it to the Kakoune editor as well, but I'm sure that many of you know
> that bringing ConTeXt support to TexLab would benefit users of **many**
> other editors since these today many most popular editors (Atom, Emacs,
> SublimeText, (neo)Vimn, VScode...) are having support for LSP.

TeXLab is not the only LSP for *TeX.

https://github.com/astoff/digestif merged ConTeXt support including some TikZ
wrapping for ConTeXt etc. (Have a look at PR #24.)

It is written in Lua, so if you feel more native there you could contribute.

> Unfortuantely, I'm ConTeXt noob and not speaking Rust, but just want to bring
> the information if there are people familiar with both about potential benefit
> for ConTeXt to get LSP support.

If someone would extend TeXLab that would surely benefit many. But they seem
much more hard-wired towards LaTeX.