On 10/8/20 11:40 AM, Denis Maier wrote:
> Am 08.10.2020 um 11:36 schrieb Henning Hraban Ramm:
>>> Am 08.10.2020 um 10:41 schrieb Denis Maier <denisma...@mailbox.org>:
>>>
>>> Ok, found a (partial) solution myself in Pablo's question from yesterday...
>>>
>>>      \setupinteraction[state=start]
>>>      \enabledirectives[references.border]
>>>
>>> does that. But how do I configure the borders? Color? Style and so?
>>> Couldn't find anything on the Wiki.
>> \setupinteraction[color=,contrastcolor=,]
>> lets all links use the basic text color (usually black).
>> You can also set the style.
> Yep, I have that already in my settings.
>>
>> The frames are meant for debugging, probably you can redefine the color;
> So, you would advice against using these frames?

Sorry, Hraban, these link rectangles are always there. Otherwise there
would be no link annotations.

What "\enabledirectives[references.border]" is width to border and color
(so they can be displayed).

See
https://www.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/devnet/pdf/PDF32000_2008.pdf#nameddest=G11.1951136.

Just in case it helps,