On 11/6/2020 16:03, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
On 11/6/20 8:42 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
Hi,

Again a new lmtx upload. As these days are all about counting and
numbers ... of the 19K visible macros some 14K are now flagged.
Many thanks for the new release, Hans.

I’m afraid that I cannot update unless I remove tex/texmf*.tma.

I’m on Linux-64bit and I wonder whether I’m the only user affected by
this issue.

Question: do we really need all these 'named characters'  or can we at
some point ditch many .. I assume that users who key in greek and
cyrillic use unicode nowdays (no hurry, just wondering).
As for Greek enconding, I never used anything else than UTF-8.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk

Same problem on WIndows 10. I have taken to simply doing a fresh install to get updates. Minor frustration.

--
Rik