On 11/7/20 10:48 AM, Otared Kavian wrote:
> Hi Pablo,
>
> I had the same issue as the one you were reporting (on MacOS 10.14.6).
> I removed the three files
>
> texmf-context.tma
> texmf-osx-64.tma
> texmf.tma
>
> [...] and I think I will get the new version uploaded by Hans (my
> internet connection is very slow…).

Hi Otared,

I don’t know which one, but I think the LMTX installer may have a bug
that prevents updating the installation in all platforms (at least, it
seems to be so in Windows, macOS and Linux).

I thnk that removing the tex/texmf-*.tma files, allows a new
installation. It may overwrite all files (modified or not). But it might
be that this doesn’t remove deprecated files.

> Thank you for the hint…

It was by pure chance that I discovered that this might work.

But I’m glad to see that this may help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk