@Joaquín + english translator : many thanks for this great and useful contribution to ConTeXt community dev. Impressive.

Being interested into contributing to a french version, what would be your prefered way ?

In oct 2020, a message proposed to create a GitHub/GitLab repository (or even organization) for this so that anybody can help translating it into other languages:
https://mailman.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2020/099789.html