Nope, checked the /etc/rc.d/init.d/ directory and nary an ntop to be
found...

When I run it as a daemon, it insists that it's v2.01 (see attached
screen shot).

I'm still somewhat of a *nix newbie, so forgive the question, but isn't
the PowerTools installation(s) a voluntary thing?

Dan Norton
Network Administrator

WareNet
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(949) 417 - 2300 x 2360
(888) 927 - 3329 (Fax)
WebSite Development, Web Hosting, Connectivity, Colocation