From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Kaczmarek, Thaddeus
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2003 7:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Ntop] Bogus wrong netmask or bridging enabled

It has the correct interface information in its config.
On he info.html is shows the Local Networks subnet mask as a /24.

Ted
On Mon, 2003-11-24 at 08:14, Burton M. Strauss III wrote:
> ntop uses the interface information (e.g. ifconfig) to figure out the net
> mask.
>
> Beyond that, no clue since you've given no useable information - please
see
> "How To ask for help" in docs/FAQ.
>
> -----Burton

DISCLAIMER
e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me and
permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout
thereof.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. The
sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in
the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.
REGARDING PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
Crown Financial Group may, at its discretion, monitor and review the content
of all e-mail communications.