Make sure they're using different ports and have different if names and dir
perms are correct.  Run ntop with -K and -t 5. If none of that works - not
sure... Recompile? Run in gcc debug first - faq has noted on this.

----- Original Message -----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: ntop@unipi.it <ntop@unipi.it>
Sent: Thu Oct 23 19:09:35 2008
Subject: Re: [Ntop] netflow configuration questions

On Thu, 23 Oct 2008, Gary Gatten wrote:

> 2.) Yes - I have this config.  I configured each netflow interface to
> listen on a different port; 2055, 2056, 2057, etc.  In one nTop instance
> I have 8 netflow interfaces representing different regions of the
> country - our sales regions.

Ok - so given that this broke for me (the second interface made the first
one stop working) any hints on how I can troubleshoot?

--
                                John A. Kilpatrick
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                Email|     http://www.hypergeek.net/

1.0pt 0in'>
"This email is intended to be reviewed by only the intended recipient
 and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.
 any review, use, dissemination, disclosure or copying of this email
 and its attachments, if any, is strictly prohibited.  If you have
 received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by
 return email and delete this email from your system."