From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
John A. Kilpatrick
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 5:33 PM
To: ntop@unipi.it
Subject: [Ntop] netflow configuration questions

I read what docs I could find, but couldn't get answers.

1.  For "Virtual NetFlow INterface Network Address" it says:

"If the NetFlow probe is monitoring only a single network, then this is
all you need to set. If the NetFlow probe is monitoring multiple
networks,
then pick one of them for this setting and use the -m | --local-subnets
parameter to specify the others."

Can I use supernets here?  I mean if all my local nets are in 10.1/8 can
just put 10.1/8 there?

2.  Can I somehow have multiple NetFlow interfaces with different
addresses?  I configured 2 of them - one for "corporate" and one for
"production".  I configured them with different "Virtual NetFlow
Interface
Network Address"es.  Once I configured the second one the first one
stopped working.

--
                                John A. Kilpatrick
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                Email|     http://www.hypergeek.net/

1.0pt 0in'>
"This email is intended to be reviewed by only the intended recipient
 and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.
 any review, use, dissemination, disclosure or copying of this email
 and its attachments, if any, is strictly prohibited.  If you have
 received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by
 return email and delete this email from your system."