Greetings all,

I've recently been working on a project to setup ntop to the end of
analyzing our network load/traffic so we can better accommodate the demands
of the network. A test case using a simple machine with a single nic went
flawlessly. However, when I set up a more powerful machine with 2 nics to
start production monitoring, I started getting warnings from RRD tool that
go along the lines of this:

**WARNING** RRD: rrd_update(/usr/.../ipBytesSent.rrd) error: illegal attempt
to update using time

                    1109523297 when last update time is 1109523297
(minimum one second step)

I have, of course, researched this problem a little and tried launching with
the --no-mac option as well as configuring via the web interface to not
trust macs. Nevertheless, the problem persists.

The setup is a gigabit switch hooked into 2 nics on the monitoring computer.
One port is mirrored egress, and the other ingress, and I have ntop set to
merge the stats from both nics.

Does anyone have any suggestions for how I might be able to fix this?

Thank you.