Hello all, I have the same problem with ntop in two different servers. I
have ntop-3.3.8-1.el5 in a Centos 5.2 release.
Ntop looks work succesfully but after some minutes it crashes. In
/var/log/messages I have something like this:

Nov 18 08:59:15 s-analyzer ntop[14534]: warning: can't get client
address: Bad file descriptor

It repeats n times until ntop crashes....
I have been trying with different kernel versions but not succesfully.
I have the following /etc/ntop.conf:

--user root
--db-file-path /var/ntop
--interface eth0,eth1,tun0
--use-syslog=local1
--http-server 3200
--https-server 3203
--daemon

I am running at these servers a shorewall firewall, and openvpn service
in a tun0 interface.

Please, let me know any solution.
Thanks vey much for your time.

Miguel Velasco.