Maybe if it doesn't occur when SSL is disabled, it's more related to the SSL
processes than memory?  Maybe a memory leak or a boundary bully?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jason Perlman
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 8:47 AM
To: ntop@unipi.it
Subject: Re: [Ntop] warning: can't get client address: Bad file descriptor

I have been seeing the same behavior. I believe its a lack of system memory. I
have a few servers running ntop v 3.3 with the exact configuration options on
all servers.
The only difference is the amount of system memory. What is also interesting to
note is that this problem was not occurring when i was NOT using SSL.