Hi

At the moment we have nothing in place, So am just looking at options
available,

The hope was we could restore the faulty machine to Hyperv host that
will have 2008 server on and run them for upto 3 days, until the old
hardware was fixed, or a replacement ordered we have a DR contract that
could run the machine for longer but this will be a short term

Nigel Parker

Systems Engineer

Ultraframe (UK) Ltd

Tel:   01200 452329