From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Michael Leone
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2017 4:00 PM
To: ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [NTSysADM] Re: Using GPO to allow pop-ups and to set compatibility
settings - MORE

Apparently, a long time back, I did add my internal domain to the "Trusted
Sites" zone via a GPP registry setting, as well as pushing out my internal CA
cert. (just goes to shwo, getting old sucks. Only thing worse is not getting
old ..)

Anyway, when I go to the new VOIP server, and try to log in via web interface
(to see reports, etc),

I am NOT prompted for a cert
The site does show as a "Trusted Site"

Good!

BUT ... even so, pop-ups say they are enabled, and I don't see my internal
domain in Compatibility View.

I've already disabled pop-up blockers in the Internet Control Panel/Security
Page/Trusted Sites Zone for computers. Guess I'll try it for User Configuration

Still haven't found where to add to Compatibility View ...