vWorkspace, formerly Quest, then Dell, and now Quest again. J

--
There are 10 kinds of people in the world...

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Webster
Sent: Thursday, June 8, 2017 11:56 AM
To: ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [NTSysADM] RE: VMware to Hyper-V transition

What is your VDI solution?

Webster

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com<mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com>
[mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On Behalf Of Melvin Backus
Sent: Thursday, June 8, 2017 10:48 AM
To: ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com<mailto:ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com>
Subject: [NTSysADM] VMware to Hyper-V transition

Anyone out there proficient in both VMware and Hyper-V who can point me at any
good docs on doing a migration?  I've got a specific application I'm
considering moving to Hyper-V to help stretch the life of our VDI solution. We
will eventually have to change I'm sure, but migrating it may be a stopgap and
I've got the extra hardware at the moment.  In particular I'm weak on the
networking aspects of Hyper-V.

Service Desk | 404-497-1599 |
https://servicedesk.byers.com<https://servicedesk.byers.com/>
Melvin Backus | Sr. Systems Engineer | Byers Engineering Company | 404.497.1565
--
There are 10 kinds of people in the world...