One of the problems is that the script loads system.windows.forms – which is
inherently interactive. However, the script doesn’t appear to use it. So… take
that line out.

Tell me more about your setup for “running your script”?

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Sean Martin
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2017 2:35 PM
To: ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [NTSysADM] Set-ImageSize Help

Good morning/afternoon,

Looking for a bit of assistance. I'm writing a script to import photos into
Active Directory and part of the process requires that the photos be resized,
so I downloaded this gem:
https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/scriptcenter/Resize-Image-File-f6dd4a56

Importing and using the set-imagesize cmdlet works just fine when I run through
the process interactively. However, I get the error "The term 'Set-ImageSize'
is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function......" when I run my script.

I've verified the "module" imports successfully, so I've been banging my head
on why the cmdlet isn't recognized.

Anyone run into a similar scenario?